The Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce is seeking qualified candidates for the following open position(s).
Are you passionate about your work?
Do you want to make a difference in the small business community?
Do you want to be a vital member of a team?
JOIN OUR TEAM as a full time PTAC Coordinator!
Responsible for accurate and timely reporting to all funding sources for cooperative agreement. Maintenance of PTAC CRM. Providing all aspects of training/workshops support. Manage all content for PTAC social media accounts. Responsible for developing the PTAC bi-monthly newsletter. Determine and maintain internal needs of the PTAC program, including but not limited to subscriptions, office supplies, credit card statements and client folders. Maintain various computer databases used to manage company information and resources by inputting and compiling daily counseling input and tracking monthly metrics. Assist with development and maintenance of the PTAC upcoming events focused on training workshops and networking opportunities.
The PTAC Coordinator is responsible for providing technical assistance, support and program compliance to the Procurement Technical Assistance Program (PTAP)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field.
- High School Diploma Required
- Minimum of one (1) year of direct experience in business, economic development, and or government procurement programs.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Possess high degree of organization
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, Outlook
- Experience working with CRM
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working as an effective member of an organizational team
- Adhere to priorities, meet multiple deadlines and effectively present and explain complex information
- Detail Oriented
Interested candidates should submit resume, cover letter and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5:00 p.m. Friday, March 8, 2019.
The Learning Guide will work directly with after school students providing support with day school and after school lessons and homework. Additionally, the Learning Guide will provide students with positive relationship building techniques and provide supervision and instruction on a variety of educational and enrichment activities.
Associates Degree in Education, Management, Youth Development, or related field is preferred. Minimum of three (3) years of experience in direct work with youth and families required.
Interested candidates please download and complete the application below.