(FLINT, Mich., Nov. 8, 2017) –The Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce today announced continued growth in its membership, with eight area businesses joining the organization in October. These new members represent a wide range of industries, and are actively contributing to the success and economic activity of this region.
“We’re pleased to welcome our new members to the Flint & Genesee Chamber,” said Tim Herman, CEO of the Chamber. “They have joined hundreds of business owners and managers working with the Chamber to move the economy forward, and make Flint and Genesee County a better place to work, live and play. And we’re excited to have them join us.”
- Express Employment Professionals, 4225 Miller Road, Flint
- Happy’s Pizza, 1376 E. Bristol Road, Flint
- Jay Clothier – Attorney at Law, 503 S. Saginaw St., Flint
- Land Gift 4U LLC, Flint
- MK Independent Beauty Consultant by Meshelle Merritt, 412 S. Saginaw St., Flint
- RetroFoam of Michigan, 200 Grover St., Montrose
- The Sandbox Virtual Reality Arcade, 4290 Miller Road, Flint
- Shelley Ranch & Land Sales LLC, Flint
As members of Genesee County’s largest business advocacy organization, these businesses can take advantage of several benefits available through the Chamber, including money saving and insurance programs, business and talent services, networking opportunities, seminars and workshops, and assistance in securing government contracts.
In addition to providing networking services, the Chamber helps companies enter new markets and connect them with talent and financial resources.
To join today, click here.