In business, sustaining growth is a never-ending journey.
But here in Flint & Genesee, no one ever has to take that journey alone.
Joining the Chamber
The Flint & Genesee Chamber is proud to be the region’s leading force for tapping the collective energy and ideas of the men and women who are building a vibrant economy that will take us all into the future. Around here, we believe in trying new things, creating new products and new opportunities for growth.
We offer comprehensive resources for businesses, including networking events, training programs and business consultation. Choose the membership level that best fits your business and See what’s possible.
For an annual $350 investment, Partner Members enjoy:
- Chamber negotiated money saving programs and discounts on training & development classes
- Relationship building opportunities on member only committees
- Network building events (After Hours Wine Down, New Member Coffee and Hot Dogs & Hot Rods)
- Online and print business directory listing
- Member-only portal with access to update and enhance your online directory, post job openings, promote events, offer e-coupons and member-only discounts
Partner Members are also given the opportunity to enhance their membership with a number of add-on benefits.
For an annual $2,000 investment, Corporate Members enjoy:
- An opportunity to serve on the Public Policy Committee
- Up to five branch locations listed in online and printed business directory
- Complimentary admission for up to five company employees to Chamber networking events
- Additional business categories for online business directory
- Company banner ad in online business directory
- Enhanced listing in online business directory
For an additional $3,000 investment, Corporate Members can enhance their membership with additional benefits.
Regional Leadership Council
Receive the most value for your investment. Become a Regional Leadership Council Member for an investment of $10,000+.
- Addition of all branch locations to online and printed business directory
- Recognition on Regional Leadership Council wall and digital signage in Chamber office
- Recognition during monthly luncheon
- Recognition on Chamber website
- Leadership Soiree with Regional Leadership Council, Operating Board of Directors, and special guests
- An opportunity to serve on the Strategic Board of Directors