(FLINT, Mich., April 3, 2017) –The Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce today announced continued growth in its membership, with 14 area businesses joining the organization in March. These new members represent a wide range of industries, and are actively contributing to the success and economic activity of this region.
“We’re pleased to welcome our new members to the Flint & Genesee Chamber,” said Tim Herman, CEO of the Chamber. “They have joined hundreds of business owners and managers working with the Chamber to move the economy forward, and make Flint and Genesee County a better place to work, live and play. And we’re excited to have them join us.”
The businesses include:
- CJ Green of Keller Williams Realty, 10785 S. Saginaw St., Grand Blanc
- Cork On Saginaw, 635 S. Saginaw St., Flint
- Creative Hair School of Cosmetology, 4439 Clio Road, Flint
- Family Service Agency of Mid Michigan, 1422 West Court St., Flint
- Hank Graff Chevrolet, 800 N. State Road, Davison
- LISC, 111 E. Court St., Flint
- McFarlan Charitable Corporation, 700 E. Kearsley, Flint
- Molina Healthcare of Michigan, 1321 S. Linden Road, Flint
- Nationals Soccer, 867 South Blvd E., Pontiac
- Oxford Bank, 600 N. State Road, Davison
- Rayburn Real Estate, 4229 Corunna Road, Flint
- Serenity Yoga, 8469 S. Saginaw St., Grand Blanc
- Sinclair Entertainment/Flintconnects, Flint
- Suski Chevrolet Buick Inc., 8700 Main St., Birch Run
As members of Genesee County’s largest business advocacy organization, these businesses can take advantage of several benefits available through the Chamber, including money saving and insurance programs, business and talent services, networking opportunities, seminars and workshops, and assistance in securing government contracts.
“Our services can have a major impact on sustaining and growing businesses of all sizes, but particularly small businesses,” said Heather Kale, Director of Member Services for the Chamber. “In addition to providing networking services, we help companies enter new markets and connect them with talent and financial resources. Our goal is to help businesses make their goals become reality.”
For more information about member services, call (810) 600-1404 or contact Heather Kale at email@example.com, Steven Elkins at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jennie Main at email@example.com.
To join today, click here.