(FLINT, Mich., March 8, 2018) –The Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce today announced continued growth in its membership, with 13 area businesses joining the organization in January and February. These new members represent a wide range of industries, and are actively contributing to the success and economic activity of this region.
“We’re pleased to welcome our new members to the Flint & Genesee Chamber,” said Tim Herman, CEO of the Chamber. “They have joined hundreds of business owners and managers working with the Chamber to move the economy forward, and make Flint and Genesee County a better place to work, live and play. And we’re excited to have them join us.”
- AAA of Flint, 5009 W. Bristol Road
- Capitol One, Grand Blanc
- Clearent LLC, Grand Blanc
- Family Promise of Genesee, 2111 Flushing Road, Flint
- Flour + Eggs, 300 E. First St., Flint
- Franklin Avenue Mission, 2210 N. Franklin Ave., Flint
- Hamo Law Firm, 614 S. Grand Traverse St., Flint
- Helping Hand Nursing Service, 8305 S. Saginaw St., Grand Blanc
- Howard & Howard Attorneys, 450 W. Fourth St., Royal Oak
- My Community Dental Centers, 4007 W. Court St., Suite D, Flint
- T.R. McTaggart, 219 N. Front St., Standish
- Twist in a Dish, 4270 Miller Road, Flint
- Valerie Southall Consulting, 3013 Stevenson St., Flint
As members of Genesee County’s largest business advocacy organization, these businesses can take advantage of several benefits available through the Chamber, including money saving and insurance programs, business and talent services, networking opportunities, seminars and workshops, and assistance in securing government contracts.
In addition to providing networking services, the Chamber helps companies enter new markets and connect them with talent and financial resources.
To join today, click here.