(FLINT, Mich., Oct. 12, 2018) –The Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce today announced continued growth in its membership, with 11 area businesses joining the organization in September. These new members represent a wide range of industries, and are actively contributing to the success and economic activity of this region.
“We’re pleased to welcome our new members to the Flint & Genesee Chamber,” said Tim Herman, CEO of the Chamber. “They have joined hundreds of business owners and managers working with the Chamber to move the economy forward, and make Flint and Genesee County a better place to work, live and play. And we’re excited to have them join us.”
- Dort Highway Flint LLC, 2101 S. Dort Hwy., Flint
- Crossover Downtown Outreach Ministry, 414 W. Court St., Flint
- FirstLight Home Care of Greater Genesee County, 1320 E. Atherton Road, Flint
- Genesee County Prevention Coalition, 902 E. Sixth St., Flint
- Josy Holstine, Davison
- Judson Center, 12723 Telegraph Road, Redford
- Magna International, 750 Tower Drive, Troy
- Meijer, 2474 W. Hill Road, Flint
- Nick’s Residential Services, Flint
- Pinnacle Dermatology, 2256 W. Hill Road, Flint
- Primary Prevention Physiotherapy, 209 S. Cherry St., Flushing
As members of Genesee County’s largest business advocacy organization, these businesses can take advantage of several benefits available through the Chamber, including money saving and insurance programs, business and talent services, networking opportunities, seminars and workshops, and assistance in securing government contracts.
In addition to providing networking services, the Chamber helps companies enter new markets and connect them with talent and financial resources.
To join today, click here.