(FLINT, Mich., Jan. 14, 2018) –The Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce today announced continued growth in its membership, with 11 area businesses joining the organization in November and December. These new members represent a wide range of industries, and are actively contributing to the success and economic activity of this region.
“We’re pleased to welcome our new members to the Flint & Genesee Chamber,” said Tim Herman, CEO of the Chamber. “They have joined hundreds of business owners and managers working with the Chamber to move the economy forward, and make Flint and Genesee County a better place to work, live and play. And we’re excited to have them join us.”
- Detroit Red Wings, 2645 Woodward Ave., Detroit
- Grand Blanc Pediatric Dentistry, 7227 Fenton Road, Grand Blanc
- Great Lakes Loons, 825 E. Main St., Midland
- The Gym Fitness Center, 4290 Miller Road, Flint
- Insurance Auto Auctions, 3088 S. Dye Road, Flint
- Legit Cliks Online Solutions, Grand Blanc
- Premier Powder Coating, 2712 N. Saginaw St., #10, Flint
- Prudential, 101 W. Big Beaver Road, Suite 705, Troy
- Redwood Living, 2339 Blakely Drive, Grand Blanc
- SSD Marketing, LLC, Flushing
- Student Adventures, 5198 Territorial Road, Grand Blanc
As members of Genesee County’s largest business advocacy organization, these businesses can take advantage of several benefits available through the Chamber, including money saving and insurance programs, business and talent services, networking opportunities, seminars and workshops, and assistance in securing government contracts.
In addition to providing networking services, the Chamber helps companies enter new markets and connect them with talent and financial resources.
To join today, click here.