(FLINT, Mich., March 7, 2017) –The Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce today announced continued growth in its membership, with 14 area businesses joining the organization in February. These new members represent a wide range of industries, and are actively contributing to the success and economic activity of this region.
“We’re pleased to welcome our new members to the Flint & Genesee Chamber,” said Tim Herman, CEO of the Chamber. “They have joined hundreds of business owners and managers working with the Chamber to move the economy forward, and make Flint and Genesee County a better place to work, live and play. And we’re excited to have them join us.”
The businesses include:
- Blondie’s Food & Spirits (2520 W. Hill Road, Flint)
- Caudill Thornquist Group (2356 E. Hill Road, Grand Blanc)
- Davison Golf and Athletic Club (9512 Lippincott Blvd, Davison)
- DMG MORI (29050 Cabot Drive, Novi)
- ELGA Credit Union
- 7026 W. Vienna Road, Clio
- 8415 Davison Road, Davison
- 8503 Davison Road, Davison
- 1390 N. Leroy St., Fenton
- 5072 Corunna Road, Flint
- 6242 Pierson Road, Flushing
- 799 Harrison St., Lapeer
- Flint Coffee Company (601 Martin Luther King Ave., Flint)
- Freeway Sport Center (3241 Thompson Road, Fenton)
- My Brother’s Keeper of Genesee County (101 N. Grand Traverse, Flint)
- Semi-Sweets (300 E. First St., Flint)
- Team One Credit Union (606 Stevens St., Flint)
- The Professional Painter’s Guild (Davison)
- Vogt’s Flowers (728 Garland St., Flint)
- VP Total Solutions (142 W. Second St., Flint)
- Webster Associates Group (3497 Richfield Road, Flint)
As members of Genesee County’s largest business advocacy organization, these businesses can take advantage of several benefits available through the Chamber, including money saving and insurance programs, business and talent services, networking opportunities, seminars and workshops, and assistance in securing government contracts.
“Our services can have a major impact on sustaining and growing businesses of all sizes, but particularly small businesses,” said Heather Kale, Director of Member Services for the Chamber. “In addition to providing networking services, we help companies enter new markets and connect them with talent and financial resources. Our goal is to help businesses make their goals become reality.”
For more information about member services, call (810) 600-1404 or contact Heather Kale at firstname.lastname@example.org, Steven Elkins at email@example.com or Jennie Main at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To join today, click here.