(FLINT, Mich., Jan. 9, 2018) –The Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce today announced continued growth in its membership, with 10 area businesses joining the organization in October. These new members represent a wide range of industries, and are actively contributing to the success and economic activity of this region.
“We’re pleased to welcome our new members to the Flint & Genesee Chamber,” said Tim Herman, CEO of the Chamber. “They have joined hundreds of business owners and managers working with the Chamber to move the economy forward, and make Flint and Genesee County a better place to work, live and play. And we’re excited to have them join us.”
- 21Performance Policy and Management Consulting, Flint
- Acute Care Consultants, 5183 Fenton Road, Flint
- The Ally Challenge, 2723 South State Street, Ste 150, Ann Arbor
- FlintPrints, 615 S. Saginaw St., Ste B, Flint
- Great Harvest Bread Company, 252 Perry Road, Grand Blanc
- LeadQuine, 3668 Peck Road, North Branch
- Mawri’s Medical Clinics, 1230 S. Linden Road, Ste 3A, Flint
- Michigan Manufacturing Technology Center, 7400 Bay Road, University Center
- Red Roof Inn, 3219 Miller Road, Flint
- STEMulation Learning, LLC, Flint
As members of Genesee County’s largest business advocacy organization, these businesses can take advantage of several benefits available through the Chamber, including money saving and insurance programs, business and talent services, networking opportunities, seminars and workshops, and assistance in securing government contracts.
In addition to providing networking services, the Chamber helps companies enter new markets and connect them with talent and financial resources.
To join today, click here.