(FLINT, Mich., July 5, 2017) –The Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce today announced continued growth in its membership, with 12 area businesses joining the organization in June. These new members represent a wide range of industries, and are actively contributing to the success and economic activity of this region.
“We’re pleased to welcome our new members to the Flint & Genesee Chamber,” said Tim Herman, CEO of the Chamber. “They have joined hundreds of business owners and managers working with the Chamber to move the economy forward, and make Flint and Genesee County a better place to work, live and play. And we’re excited to have them join us.”
The businesses include:
- AJ Importing, 5053 E. Court St. North, Burton
- AJ Importing Transportation Services, 5053 E. Court St. North, Burton
- AJ Motors, 5053 E. Court St. North, Burton
- AJP Commercial Shredding, Flint
- Bongo’s Popcorn, 300 E. 1st St., Flint
- Fick Excavating, Inc., 6468 Corunna Road, Flint
- International Union of Painters and Allied Trades, 14587 Barber Ave., Warren
- The Machine Shop, 3539 S. Dort Hwy., Flint
- Mercury Network, 2719 Ashman St., Midland.
- The Paint Center, 4205 Miller Road, Flint
- Plunkett Cooney, 111 E. Court St., Flint
- Spring Arbor University, 5406 Gateway Center, Flint
As members of Genesee County’s largest business advocacy organization, these businesses can take advantage of several benefits available through the Chamber, including money saving and insurance programs, business and talent services, networking opportunities, seminars and workshops, and assistance in securing government contracts.
“Our services can have a major impact on sustaining and growing businesses of all sizes, but particularly small businesses,” said Heather Kale, Director of Member Services for the Chamber. “In addition to providing networking services, we help companies enter new markets and connect them with talent and financial resources. Our goal is to help businesses make their goals become reality.”
For more information about member services, call (810) 600-1404 or contact Heather Kale at firstname.lastname@example.org, Steven Elkins at email@example.com or Jennie Main at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To join today, click here.