(FLINT, Mich., Aug. 2, 2017) –The Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce today announced continued growth in its membership, with 10 area businesses joining the organization in July. These new members represent a wide range of industries, and are actively contributing to the success and economic activity of this region.
“We’re pleased to welcome our new members to the Flint & Genesee Chamber,” said Tim Herman, CEO of the Chamber. “They have joined hundreds of business owners and managers working with the Chamber to move the economy forward, and make Flint and Genesee County a better place to work, live and play. And we’re excited to have them join us.”
The businesses include:
- Belle Tire, 1000 Enterprise, Allen Park
- Café Rhema, 432 Saginaw St., Flint,
- Digital Mitten, 334 S. Water St., Suite 3, Saginaw
- Fireside Coffee Co., 3239 Elms Road, Swartz Creek
- Friends of Berston, 3300 N. Saginaw St., Flint
- GoodBoy Clothing, 522 S. Saginaw St., Flint
- Holy Cross Services, 3500 Flushing Road, Flint
- Kelly Services, 2425 S. Linden Road, Flint
- Pam Smith of Keller Williams Realty, 10785 S. Saginaw, Grand Blanc
- Regent Law PC, 205 Lincoln St., Fenton
As members of Genesee County’s largest business advocacy organization, these businesses can take advantage of several benefits available through the Chamber, including money saving and insurance programs, business and talent services, networking opportunities, seminars and workshops, and assistance in securing government contracts.
“Our services can have a major impact on sustaining and growing businesses of all sizes, but particularly small businesses,” said Heather Kale, Director of Member Services for the Chamber. “In addition to providing networking services, we help companies enter new markets and connect them with talent and financial resources. Our goal is to help businesses make their goals become reality.”
For more information about member services, call (810) 600-1404 or contact Heather Kale at , Steven Elkins at or Jennie Main at .
To join today, click here.