(FLINT, Mich., Feb. 13, 2019) –The Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce today announced continued growth in its membership, with 12 area businesses joining the organization in January. These new members represent a wide range of industries, and are actively contributing to the success and economic activity of this region.
“We’re pleased to welcome our new members to the Flint & Genesee Chamber,” said Tim Herman, CEO of the Chamber. “They have joined hundreds of business owners and managers working with the Chamber to move the economy forward, and make Flint and Genesee County a better place to work, live and play. And we’re excited to have them join us.”
- Active Boys in Christ “ABC Youth”, 2715 N. Averill Ave., Flint
- Aldi – Center Road, 1054 Center Road, Flint
- Aldi – Corunna Road, 4270 Corunna Road, Flint
- Aldi – Pierson Road, 5240 W. Pierson Road, Flushing
- Andrews Hooper Pavlik PLC, 217 N. Washington St., Owosso
- DexYP, Flint
- Helping Hands Autism Services, LLC, 8285 S. Saginaw St., Suite 7, Grand Blanc
- Michigan Talent Investment Agency Unemployment Insurance, 3024 West Grand Blvd., Suite 12350, Detroit
- ServiceMaster of Flint, Inc., 4110 Commerce Drive, Flushing
- The Packline Company Flint Division, 6180 Taylor Drive, Flint
- Tim Galloway – Photographer, 125 W. First St., #2, Flint
- Weld Tek Custom Fab, 6047 Lucas Road, Flint
As members of Genesee County’s largest business advocacy organization, these businesses can take advantage of several benefits available through the Chamber, including money saving and insurance programs, business and talent services, networking opportunities, seminars and workshops, and assistance in securing government contracts.
In addition to providing networking services, the Chamber helps companies enter new markets and connect them with talent and financial resources.
To join today, click here.