(FLINT, Mich., March 14, 2019) –The Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce today announced continued growth in its membership, with 11 area businesses joining the organization in January. These new members represent a wide range of industries, and are actively contributing to the success and economic activity of this region.
“We’re pleased to welcome our new members to the Flint & Genesee Chamber,” said Tim Herman, CEO of the Chamber. “They have joined hundreds of business owners and managers working with the Chamber to move the economy forward, and make Flint and Genesee County a better place to work, live and play. And we’re excited to have them join us.”
- BAJ Glass, 1468 E. Pierson Road, Flushing
- Brown Consulting Group, Lansing
- Flagstar Bank, 6200 S. Saginaw Road, Grand Blanc
- Girl Friday Associates Inc., 108 E. Grand Blanc Road, Grand Blanc
- Innovative Logistics & Consulting Inc., 4100 Baldwin Road, Holly
- Keller Williams First Realty The Mattila Group, 10785 S. Saginaw St., Grand Blanc
- Little Caesars Pizza (Mac Pizza LLC), 1081 S. State Road, Davison
- Ross Mortgage Corporation, 5312 Webster Road, Flint
- SCORE Flint, 503 Saginaw St., #804, Flint
- Stanley Steemer, 7536 Gratiot Road, Suite 1, Saginaw
- Tax & Accounting Professionals Inc., 401 Garland St., Flint
As members of Genesee County’s largest business advocacy organization, these businesses can take advantage of several benefits available through the Chamber, including money saving and insurance programs, business and talent services, networking opportunities, seminars and workshops, and assistance in securing government contracts.
In addition to providing networking services, the Chamber helps companies enter new markets and connect them with talent and financial resources.
To join today, click here.