(FLINT, Mich., May 10, 2019) –The Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce today announced continued growth in its membership, with 11 area businesses joining the organization in April. These new members represent a wide range of industries, and are actively contributing to the success and economic activity of this region.
“We’re pleased to welcome our new members to the Flint & Genesee Chamber,” said Tim Herman, CEO of the Chamber. “They have joined hundreds of business owners and managers working with the Chamber to move the economy forward, and make Flint and Genesee County a better place to work, live and play. And we’re excited to have them join us.”
- Becks Pest Control, Burton
- CSL Plasma, 5038 Miller Road, Flint
- Detroit Pistons, 6 Championship Drive, Auburn Hills
- EmPower HR, 7927 Nemco Way, Suite 200, Brighton
- Flint Fresh, 3325 E. Court St., Flint
- Great Lakes Facility Management, 1428 W. Court St., Flint
- Magic Genie Wash, 5069 Fenton Road, Flint
- Peckham, Inc, 3510 Capital City Blvd., Lansing
- Scott Myers – Re/Max Grande, 11817 S. Saginaw St., Grand Blanc
- Storage of America, 4002 S. Dort Hwy., Flint
- Tomlinson Design & Print, Grand Blanc
As members of Genesee County’s largest business advocacy organization, these businesses can take advantage of several benefits available through the Chamber, including money saving and insurance programs, business and talent services, networking opportunities, seminars and workshops, and assistance in securing government contracts.
In addition to providing networking services, the Chamber helps companies enter new markets and connect them with talent and financial resources.
To join today, click here.