Meet the Buyer
Coming in 2020. Meet the Buyer is a fast-paced, innovative way to connect buyers with vendors from across the region. Watch the video to experience a previous Meet the Buyer event!
With the outbreak and spread of the coronavirus, Meet the Buyer has been postponed. We will update you as conditions change.
We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding during this national health emergency.
Region 5 & Region 6 PTAC, will host the 2020 Meet the Buyer event on Wednesday, June 24 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. (Registration opens at 8:30 a.m.) This event provides a fast-paced, innovative way to connect buyers with vendors from across the region. In past years, more than 30 buyers were able to meet with 125 vendors in a format similar to ‘speed dating’. Each buyer has five minutes to share information about their organization and what they buy, followed by 15 minutes for attendees to briefly present their companies and ask questions. The event will be held at the Bavarian Inn Restaurant, 713 S. Main St. in Frankenmuth.
Buyers attending include:
- Bay Metro Transit
- City of Flint
- Consumers Energy
- County of Oakland
- Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce
- Flint Genesee Job Corps Center
- Genesee County
- Genesee County Road Commission
- Great Lakes Water Authority
- Hurley Medical Center
- Michigan Department of Transportation
- MTA Flint
- Mott Community College
- TACOM LCMC
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- Pure Michigan Business Connect
- Veteran’s Business Outreach Center
- Small Business Development Center
- Michigan Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (MHCC)
- Women’s Enterprise Business National Council (WEBNC)
- Michigan Minority Supplier Development Council (MMSDC)
- Asian Pacific American Chamber of Commerce (APACC)
The Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce Region 6 PTAC is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), and in part by the Michigan Economic Development Corporation (MEDC).