(FLINT, Mich., November 1, 2019) –The Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce today announced continued growth in its membership, with 14 area businesses joining the organization in September and October. These new members represent a wide range of industries, and are actively contributing to the success and economic activity of this region.
“We’re pleased to welcome our new members to the Flint & Genesee Chamber,” said Tim Herman, CEO of the Chamber. “They have joined hundreds of business owners and managers working with the Chamber to move the economy forward, and make Flint and Genesee County a better place to work, live and play. And we’re excited to have them join us.”
- BRA Communications, Flint
- Century Tool & Gauge, 200 S. Alloy Drive, Fenton
- Dependable Sewer Cleaners, 512 Mcgraw St., Bay City
- Freedom Brokers Insurance, Grand Blanc
- GreenWork Staffing, 432 S. Saginaw St., Suite 200, Flint
- Human Capital, LLC, 1111 Long Lake Road, Suite 105, Troy
- Hyatt Place Flint/Grand Blanc, 5481 Hill-23 Drive, Flint
- James E. Kennedy Family Life Center, 1610 W. Pierson Road, Flint
- Mason Burgess Tile Agency, 5402 Gateway Centre, Suite A, Flint
- Rush RV, 12475 Dixie Hwy, Holly
- Preferred Services, 409 N. Grand Traverse St., Flint
- Shanle Psychological Services, 649 S. Saginaw St., Flint
- Smoothie King, 5009 Miller Road, Flint
- Wendling Orthodontics, 1100 S. Linden Road, Suite A, Flint
As members of Genesee County’s largest business advocacy organization, these businesses can take advantage of several benefits available through the Chamber, including money saving and insurance programs, business and talent services, networking opportunities, seminars and workshops, and assistance in securing government contracts.
In addition to providing networking services, the Chamber helps companies enter new markets and connect them with talent and financial resources.
For more information about member services, call (810) 600-1404 or contact Steven Elkins at or Leigh LaForest at .