(FLINT, Mich., Nov. 15, 2018) –The Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce today announced continued growth in its membership, with 11 area businesses joining the organization in October. These new members represent a wide range of industries, and are actively contributing to the success and economic activity of this region.
“We’re pleased to welcome our new members to the Flint & Genesee Chamber,” said Tim Herman, CEO of the Chamber. “They have joined hundreds of business owners and managers working with the Chamber to move the economy forward, and make Flint and Genesee County a better place to work, live and play. And we’re excited to have them join us.”
- Corcova Salt Spa and Wellness Center, 1159 W. Hill Road, Flint
- DRM International Learning Center, 4205 Miller Road, Suite C11, Flint
- FloorSource Wholesale & Supply, 4100 W. Pierson Road, Flint
- Attorney Matthew L. Norwood, 503 S. Saginaw St. #536, Flint
- Meijer, 2333 Center Road, Burton
- Perani’s Hockey World, 3600 S. Dort Hwy, Flint
- Picasso Restaurant Group, 400 Mill St., Third Floor, Flint
- Preferred First Insurance, 4177 W. Vienna Road, Clio
- Snuggle Sacks – Homeless Survival Resources, 1495 Dauner Road, Suite C, Fenton
- The Flint Courier News, 109 Welch Blvd, Flint
- Venture6 Studio, 1410 S. Valley Center Drive, Bay City
As members of Genesee County’s largest business advocacy organization, these businesses can take advantage of several benefits available through the Chamber, including money saving and insurance programs, business and talent services, networking opportunities, seminars and workshops, and assistance in securing government contracts.
In addition to providing networking services, the Chamber helps companies enter new markets and connect them with talent and financial resources.
To join today, click here.