(FLINT, Mich., May 1, 2018) – The Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce today announced continued growth in its membership, with 20 area businesses joining the organization in April. These new members represent a wide range of industries, and are actively contributing to the success and economic activity of this region.
“We’re pleased to welcome our new members to the Flint & Genesee Chamber,” said Tim Herman, CEO of the Chamber. “They have joined hundreds of business owners and managers working with the Chamber to move the economy forward, and make Flint and Genesee County a better place to work, live and play. And we’re excited to have them join us.”
- Alzheimer’s Association, 1125 S. Linden Road, Flint
- Arby’s, 3559 S. Dort Highway, Flint
- Arby’s, 5515 Fenton Road, Flint
- Arby’s, 4325 W. Pierson Road, Flint
- DeTours Inc., 4225 Miller Road, Flint
- Digital Alchemy, 634 Plum Tree Lane, Fenton
- Emil Rummel Insurance, 422 Mill Street, Ortonville
- Flint Warehousing Inc., 2402 N. Dort Hwy, Flint
- Goodwill Industries of Mid Michigan, 501 S. Averill Ave, Flint
- Home Care Ways LLC, 427 Somerset Drive, Flushing
- Media Reload, 4365 Miller Road, Flint
- Mo Pete’s Sports Retreat, 3341 Linden Road, Flint
- Nagel Paper, 6437 West Lennon, Swartz Creek
- Neighborhood Engagement Hub , 3216 Martin Luther King Ave., Flint
- Pioneer Cabinetry, 301 W. Rising Street, Davison
- Re/Max Edge- Ryan Eashoo, 405 South State Road, Davison
- SodexoMAGIC, 305 Walnut Street, Flint
- Thryv, Michigan
- Vehicle City Classic Diner, 3142 Miller Road, Flint
- Woodland Park Assisted Living, 2363 E. Coldwater Road, Flint
As members of Genesee County’s largest business advocacy organization, these businesses can take advantage of several benefits available through the Chamber, including money saving and insurance programs, business and talent services, networking opportunities, seminars and workshops, and assistance in securing government contracts.
In addition to providing networking services, the Chamber helps companies enter new markets and connect them with talent and financial resources.
For more information about member services, call (810) 600-1404 or contact Steven Elkins at firstname.lastname@example.org or Leigh LaForest at email@example.com.
To join today, click here.