Summer 2019 Application Information
To apply for the summer YouthQuest program, please fill out an application at your school*. For more information, contact the Site Team Leader at your school or the YouthQuest Main Office at (810) 600-1422 for more information. Space is limited and application does not guarantee acceptance.
Flint Community Schools – Summer Program from June 24 to July 25
*For Flint Community Schools only – if your student is not enrolled at a Flint School, but lives within the boundaries of the City of Flint, you may apply to attend a YouthQuest summer program. Please contact the YouthQuest Main Office at (810) 600-1422 to apply. Space is limited and application does not guarantee acceptance.
- Brownell STEM Academy: Marjona Kemp, (810) 922-4139
- Doyle Ryder Elementary: Keoshia Cook, (810) 922-1965
- Durant Tuuri-Mott Elementary: Keoshia Cook, (810) 922-1965
- Eisenhower Elementary: Jenna Ruiz, (810) 444-0050
- Freeman Elementary: Brittany Miller, (810) 922-5082
- Holmes STEM Academy: Brook Borrow, (810) 922-5497
- Neithercut Elementary: Donna Tanner, (810) 922-5585
- Pierce Elementary: Miranda Manns, (810) 922-0867
- Potter Elementary: Alluna Calloway-Lang, (810) 922-2350
- Scott School: Korie D. Harden, (810) 922-2685
- Southwestern Classical Academy: Valerie Newman, (810) 922-0483
Carman-Ainsworth Community Schools – Summer Program from June 17 to August 1; Hosted at Randels Elementary
The Carman-Ainsworth Community Schools Summer Program is open to students from Dillon, Dye, Randels and Rankin elementary schools currently in grades K-5.
- Dye Elementary: Jordan Kleinedler, (810) 922-0341
- Randels Elementary: Bridget Sims, (810) 922-4075
International Academy of Flint – Summer Program from July 8 to August 8
- Grades K-6: LaQuanda Hammons, (810) 922-0926
- Grades 7-12: Michael Fortelka, (810) 922-5524