All YouthQuest sites will provide live, virtual programming through June 4, 2020. Students may select which days and hours they attend based on their interest in the provided activities and clubs.
Virtual programming is provided at the times listed below Monday through Thursday, unless noted otherwise.
Please contact your Site Team Leader (STL) for a detailed schedule and link to access the virtual sessions. Additionally, please let your STL know if you don’t have access to Internet—he or she can create a customized plan for your student that doesn’t require a computer.
Flint Community Schools (FCS)
- Brownell STEM Academy—4-6:30 p.m.
- Doyle Ryder Elementary—4-6:30 p.m. Optional “snack & chat” at 7:30 p.m. Mondays.
- Durant Tuuri-Mott Elementary—3-6 p.m.
- Eisenhower Elementary—2-4 p.m.
- Flint Junior High—4-6 p.m. Monday & Thursday; 4-7 p.m. Tuesday & Wednesday
- Freeman Elementary—2-4 p.m.
- Holmes STEM Academy—4-6 p.m. Optional “snack & chat” at 7:30 p.m. Mondays.
- Neithercut Elementary—2-4 p.m.
- Pierce Elementary—3-6 p.m.
- Potter Elementary—3-6 p.m.
- Southwestern Classical Academy—4-6 p.m. Monday & Thursday; 4-7 p.m. Tuesday & Wednesday
International Academy of Flint (IAF)
- Grades K-6—4-6:30 p.m.
- Grades 7-12—4-6 p.m. Monday & Thursday; 4-7 p.m. Tuesday & Wednesday
YouthQuest is a no-cost afterschool initiative operated by the Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce through the generous support of the Charles Stewart Mott Foundation and others.