For the 2019-20 school year, afterschool programming at Flint Community Schools will begin August 19, 2019 and will be offered Monday through Thursday.
Applications are available at school sites or at the YouthQuest Main Office.
Online application is temporarily closed.
As Flint Community Schools will follow a balanced calendar this year, students will be in school for approximately 45 days followed by a five-day break called intersession. During intersession, students who need help mastering day school material will be invited to attend morning sessions at their school.
Through the Flint Community Education Initiative, these students may stay through the afternoon to participate in engaging, hands-on activities provided by YouthQuest.
For more information, call the YouthQuest Main Office at (810) 600-1422 or contact your school’s site team leader:
- Brownell STEM Academy: Marjona Kemp,(810) 922-4139
- Doyle Ryder Elementary: Bridget Sims, (810) 922-1044
- Durant Tuuri-Mott Elementary: Keoshia Cook, (810) 922-1965
- Eisenhower Elementary: Jenna Ruiz, (810) 444-0050
- Flint Junior High (7-8): Korie D. Harden, (810) 922-2685
- Freeman Elementary: Jordan Kleinedler, (810) 922-5082
- Holmes STEM Academy: Brook Borrow, (810) 922-5497
- Neithercut Elementary: Donna Tanner, (810) 922-5585
- Pierce Elementary: Miranda Manns, (810) 922-0867
- Potter Elementary: Alluna Calloway-Lang, (810) 922-2350
- Southwestern Classical Academy: Valerie Newman, (810) 922-0483
YouthQuest is a no-cost after school initiative operated by the Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce through the generous support of the Charles Stewart Mott Foundation and others.