2021-22 School Year Program
YouthQuest at Flint Community Schools begins August 16, 2021.
PLEASE NOTE: Limited spots are available. A completed registration/application form does not ensure acceptance into the program. A YouthQuest staff member will contact you regarding your child’s application status within three (3) business days.
School Year Intersession
As Flint Community Schools will follow a balanced calendar this year, students will be in school for approximately 45 days followed by a five-day break called intersession. During intersession, students who need help mastering day school material will be invited to attend morning sessions at their school.
Through the Flint Community Education Initiative, these students may stay through the afternoon to participate in engaging, hands-on activities provided by YouthQuest.
For more information, call the YouthQuest Main Office at (810) 600-1422 or contact your school’s site team leader:
- Accelerated Learning Academy (9-12): Korie D. Harden, (810) 922-2685
- Brownell STEM Academy: Miranda Manns, (810) 922-4139
- Doyle Ryder Elementary: Bridget Sims, (810) 922-4075
- Durant Tuuri-Mott Elementary: Keoshia Cook, (810) 922-1965
- Eisenhower Elementary: Brandon Nuby, (810) 444-0050
- Freeman Elementary: (810) 922-0341
- Holmes STEM Middle School Academy: Brook Borrow, (810) 922-5497
- Neithercut Elementary: Donna Tanner, (810) 922-5585
- Pierce Elementary: Danielle Williams, (810) 922-0867
- Potter Elementary: Alluna Calloway-Lang, (810) 922-2350
- Southwestern Classical Academy: Gloria Henley, (810) 922-0483
YouthQuest is a no-cost after school initiative operated by Flint & Genesee Education & Talent through the generous support of the Charles Stewart Mott Foundation and others.