To enroll your child for YouthQuest, select an option:
Option 1: Complete the online form below.
- NOTE: You need to complete one registration form for each child. To complete more than one form online, please fill out the form for the first child. Once you receive acknowledgment that the form was submitted, hit the refresh button on your browser and complete the form for the next child. Repeat these steps until all forms have been completed for all children.
- For questions or concerns, please contact the YouthQuest Main Office at (810) 600-1422 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Option 2: Download, complete and print.
- Download, complete and print the registration form for your school or program. (You can complete the form in Word on your computer, or you can print and write in your answers.)
- Once you complete the form, return it to your child’s school.
Note about Flint Community Education Initiative
- Students who attend Flint Community Schools and International Academy of Flint may also register for programming provided through the Flint Community Education Initiative. For more information, click here or contact your site’s community school director.
YouthQuest is a no-cost after school initiative operated by the Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce through the generous support of the Charles Stewart Mott Foundation and others.