The Flint & Genesee Job & Resource Fair on August 23, 2017 is open to TeenQuest alumni, Career Edge series participants, and general public job seekers.
- LOCATION: Baker College of Flint, 1050 W. Bristol Road, Flint, MI 48507
(Please check in at the Student Center before visiting employers)
- TIME: 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- BRING SEVERAL COPIES OF YOUR RESUMÉ
- DRESS PROFESSIONALLY
- Entry-level positions
- Up to 25 Flint and Genesee County employers on-site looking to hire
- Additional free employment resources available on-site
If you have any questions, you may contact the Chamber at email@example.com or (810) 600-1413.
All applicants encouraged to register for the Job & Resource Fair by completing the form below by Wednesday, August 16.
If you are unable to attend the Job & Resource Fair, you may submit a resume below, or by mail or email for consideration by area employers. Your resume will be provided to the employers for follow up based on their employment opportunities. Resumes may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.