The Flint & Genesee Job & Resource Fair on Friday, April 13, 2018 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at Baker College of Flint. The Job & Resource Fair is open to TeenQuest alumni, Career Edge series participants, and general public job seekers.
- Location and time to be announced
- BRING SEVERAL COPIES OF YOUR RESUMÉ
- DRESS PROFESSIONALLY
- Entry-level positions
- Up to 25 Flint and Genesee County employers on-site looking to hire
- Additional free employment resources available on-site
If you have any questions, you may contact the Chamber at email@example.com or (810) 600-1413.
All applicants encouraged to register for the Job & Resource Fair.
If you are unable to attend the Job & Resource Fair, you may submit a resume a the link above, or by mail or email for consideration by area employers. Your resume will be provided to the employers for follow up based on their employment opportunities. Resumes may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
Mail resumes to*:
Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce
519 S. Saginaw St., Suite 200
Flint, MI 48502
ATTN: Paula Stainbrook
*Please include a letter stating that the resumes are for the April 2018 Job & Resource Fair
- Ameristaff Nursing Services
- Android Industries/Avancez Flint
- Belle Tire
- City of Flint Blight Elimination Division
- Comcast Spotlight
- Corrigan Moving Systems
- Entech Staffing Solutions
- Express Employment Professionals
- Flint & Genesee Chamber YouthQuest
- Flint Area Schools Employees Credit Union
- Genesee County Community Action Resource Department (GCCARD) – Head Start
- Genesee County Parks & Recreation
- Genesee Intermediate School District
- Hamilton Community Health Network
- Hi-Tec Building Services
- Honda of Grand Blanc
- Landing of Genesee Valley
- Michigan Community Services Inc.
- Placement Management Center (PMC)
- PrintComm/Marketing Impact
- Signature Truck Systems LLC
- Teachout Security Solutions
- United Way of Genesee County/AmeriCorps
- Webster & Garner, Inc.