The Flint & Genesee Job & Resource Fair on Thursday, August 23, 2018 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at Baker College of Flint. The Job & Resource Fair is open to TeenQuest alumni, Career Edge series participants, and general public job seekers.
- Location and time to be announced
- BRING SEVERAL COPIES OF YOUR RESUMÉ
- DRESS PROFESSIONALLY
- Entry-level positions
- Up to 25 Flint and Genesee County employers on-site looking to hire
- Additional free employment resources available on-site
If you have any questions, you may contact the Chamber at email@example.com or (810) 600-1413.
All applicants encouraged to register for the Job & Resource Fair.
If you are unable to attend the Job & Resource Fair, you may submit a resume by email, fax, or mail for consideration by area employers. Your resume will be provided to the employers for follow up based on their employment opportunities.
Email: Resumes may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time. Please attach a Word document or PDF and include your first and last name in the document title. Please include “Job & Resource Fair resume” in your subject line.
Fax: Send to (810) 600-1413. Please include a cover sheet with your name and “Job & Resource Fair resume.”
Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce
519 S. Saginaw St., Suite 200
Flint, MI 48502
ATTN: Paula Stainbrook
*Please include a letter stating that the resumes are for the April 2018 Job & Resource Fair
- Aimbridge Hospitality (Courtyard by Marriott Flint Grand Blanc/Residence Inn by Marriott Flint Grand Blanc/Holiday Inn Flint-Grand Blanc Area)
- Belle Tire
- D & W Windows & Enclosures
- E.L. Hollingsworth and Company
- Express Employment
- Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce – YouthQuest
- Hamilton Community Health Network
- Kelly Services
- Landaal Packaging Systems
- Mass Transportation Authority
- PMC – Placement Management Center
- Quality Staffing
- And More!