The Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce Spring 2017 Job Fair on April 28, 2017 is open to TeenQuest alumni, Career Edge series participants, and general public job seekers.
- LOCATION: Baker College of Flint, 1050 W. Bristol Road, Flint, MI 48507
(Please check in at the Student Center before visiting employers)
- TIME: 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- BRING SEVERAL COPIES OF YOUR RESUMÉ
- DRESS PROFESSIONALLY
- Entry-level positions
- Up to 25 Flint and Genesee County employers on-site looking to hire (list of confirmed employers below)
- Additional free employment resources available on-site:
- Haircuts from Park Place Studio
- Secretary of State
- Health Services
- Employment/Training Programs
- And more! (A complete list is below)
If you have any questions, you may contact the Chamber at email@example.com or (810) 600-1413.
All applicants encouraged to register for the Job Fair by completing the form below by Friday, April 21.
If you are unable to attend the Job Fair, you may submit a resume below, or by mail or email for consideration by area employers. Your resume will be provided to the employers for follow up based on their employment opportunities. Resumes may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
Confirmed Employers Attending
- Carpetland USA
- C & L Ward
- Comfort Keepers
- CMF Enterprises, Inc. (McDonalds on Miller Road)
- Dort Federal Credit Union
- Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce’s YouthQuest
- Food Bank of Eastern Michigan
- GLS International Union of Painters
- The Home Depot
- Jerry’s Tire
- Landaal Packaging Systems
- Landing of Genesee Valley
- Mass Transportation Authority
- PMC Placement Management Center
- PrintComm/Marketing Solutions
- Qualified Staffing
- Randy Wise Automotive
- Salvation Army
- Stone Specialist
- Teachout Security
- U.S. Truck Driver Training School Inc.
Free On-Site Employment Resources
- Park Place Hair Studio – Providing men’s cuts and women’s straightening/style
- Michigan Department of State – Providing SOS information, state IDs, change of address, etc.
- Michigan Rehabilitation – Pre-Employment transition services
- Mott Community College – Work Force: Enrollment, Training, and Employment opportunities information
- Greater Flint Health Coalition – Providing information on employment opportunities program, WIOA-Youth, Adult, dislocated worker program, and Commit to Fit
- Genesee County Health Department – Providing health programs
- State of Michigan Department of Health and Human Services
- University of Michigan-Flint/MPowering My Success – Educational resources
- GST Michigan Works – Business services, employment development, and job placement
- Flint/Genesee Job Corps – Providing opportunities for career training and GEDs
- Genesee Health Systems
- And More!