The Flint & Genesee Job & Resource Fair on Thursday, October 17, 2019 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at Genesee Valley Center, 3341 S. Linden Rd., Flint (enter through the Outdoor Village entrance/JCPenney wing). The Job & Resource Fair is open to TeenQuest alumni, Career Edge series participants, and general public job seekers.
- Location and time to be announced
- BRING SEVERAL COPIES OF YOUR RESUMÉ
- DRESS PROFESSIONALLY
- Entry-level positions
- Up to 25 Flint and Genesee County employers on-site looking to hire
- Additional free employment resources available on-site
All applicants encouraged to register for the Job & Resource Fair.
If you are unable to attend the Job & Resource Fair, you may submit a resume by email, fax, or mail for consideration by area employers. Your resume will be provided to the employers for follow up based on their employment opportunities.
Email: Resumes may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com at any time. Please attach a Word document or PDF and include your first and last name in the document title. Please include “Job & Resource Fair resume” in your subject line.
Fax: Send to (810) 600-1413 or (810) 600-1444. Please include a cover sheet with your name and “Job & Resource Fair resume.”
Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce
519 S. Saginaw St., Suite 200
Flint, MI 48502
ATTN: Meghan Slaght
*Please include a letter stating that the resumes are for the October 2019 Job & Resource Fair
- Ashley HomeStore
- Avancez Assembly (Android Industries) Flint
- Covenant Glen of Frankenmuth
- Dean Transportation
- The DM Burr Group
- Express Employment Professionals
- Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce
- Genesee Ceramic Tile
- Great Lakes Robotics
- Huntington Bank – Customer Solution Centers
- Kelly Services
- Lodgco Hospitality
- MacPizza LLC
- Mass Transportation Authority (MTA)
- McFarlan Villages
- Michigan Community Services, Inc.
- Michigan State Police Commercial Vehicle Enforcement Division
- NorthGate Packaging
- Peckham Inc.
- Pinnacle Hospitality
- PMC Staffing
- Qualified Staffing
- Randy Wise Automotive Group
- Regency at Grand Blanc
- Signature Truck Systems, LLC
- US Census
- 2nd Time Around Consignment
- AMI Tech
- Clear Captions
- Communities First, Inc.
- DRM International Learning Center
- Essential Bodywear
- Flint and Genesee Literacy Network
- Genesee County Prevention Coalition
- Grand Canyon University
- Greater Flint Health Coalition, Flint Healthcare Employment Opportunities Program
- GST Michigan Works
- Heartland Hospice
- Mt. Morris Consolidated Schools
- Northwood University
- Park Place Hair Studio
- Spring Arbor University-Flint
- STAT EMS, Inc.
- University of Michigan – Flint Mpowering My Success