With the outbreak of coronavirus in Michigan, the Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce is closely monitoring and complying with guidance provided by local, state and federal partners including the Genesee County Health Department, State of Michigan and Centers for Disease and Control. The Flint & Genesee Job & Resource Fair has been postponed until later in 2020. More details to come.
The Flint & Genesee Job & Resource Fair is open to TeenQuest alumni, Career Edge series participants, and general public job seekers. 2020 date to be determined.
- Location and time to be announced
- BRING SEVERAL COPIES OF YOUR RESUMÉ
- DRESS PROFESSIONALLY
- Entry-level positions
- Up to 25 Flint and Genesee County employers on-site looking to hire
- Additional free employment resources available on-site
All applicants encouraged to register for the Job & Resource Fair.
If you are unable to attend the Job & Resource Fair, you may submit a resume by email, fax, or mail for consideration by area employers. Your resume will be provided to the employers for follow up based on their employment opportunities.
Email: Resumes may be submitted to or at any time. Please attach a Word document or PDF and include your first and last name in the document title. Please include “Job & Resource Fair resume” in your subject line.
Fax: Send to (810) 600-1413 or (810) 600-1444. Please include a cover sheet with your name and “Job & Resource Fair resume.”
Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce
519 S. Saginaw St., Suite 200
Flint, MI 48502
ATTN: Meghan Slaght
- Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce
- Genesee County Health Department
- Genesee County Prevention Coalition
- Greater Flint Health Coalition
- HAP (Health Alliance Plan)
- Judson Center Child and Family Services
- Park Place Hair Studio
- Sylvester Broome Empowerment Village