Fully vaccinated Michiganders are no longer required to wear a mask or face covering indoors or outdoors, as of May 15. But what does this mean for employers and how should businesses prepare to return to in-person operations?
The Flint & Genesee Group has compiled a list of resources and recent articles that offer guidance to employers in making the transition to a post-COVID business climate.
- When You’ve Been Fully Vaccinated – CDC
- Returning to Work; Guidance for Unvaccinated People – CDC
- Employment and COVID-19: FAQ for COVID-19 (PDF) – Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS)
- Guidance on Returning to Work (PDF) – OSHA
- COVID-19 Workplace Safety – Michigan Department of Labor and Economic Opportunity
- Are You Ready to Return to the Office? – Bankrate
- MIOSHA Indicates They’ll Enforce Mask Mandate Per New CDC Guidelines – Michigan Chamber
- Returning to Work Soon? Here Are Some Ways to Make the Process Easier
- Digital Tools Can Help Workers Deal with Pandemic-Related Stress – HR News from the Society for Human Resource Management
- The Ten Pandemic Responses with Highest Business Impact – International Association for Human Resource Information Management (IHRIM)
- One prediction of returning to work post-COVID: ‘Unpredictable and potentially chaotic’