Become a Flint & Genesee Community Champion!
The Flint & Genesee Convention and Visitors Bureau (FGCVB) is looking for Community Champions. It could be you! Visitors to Flint & Genesee mean local jobs and revenue. We want to bring more business meetings, events and visitors to our area. We need everyone to be Ambassadors. Think about organizations you are involved with, or have worked with; do they hold annual, quarterly or monthly meetings? If so, why not invite them to meet in Flint & Genesee! Flint & Genesee is an attractive place to hold meetings:
- Our affordable, excellent meeting/hotel facilities are second to none in the small to medium group range
- Flint & Genesee is the crossroads of Michigan, with easy access from anywhere; I-69, I-75, US 23, Bishop International Airport and Amtrak railroad service
- Access to restaurants, arts venues, museums, golf and sports venues and much more
If you are a member, leader, or an influencer of a group that meets regularly outside of Genesee County, partner with us. Fill out the Submission Form below and send it to us. That’s all you have to do. Be a Community Champion, and you might also find that you’re a champion to your group as well, for finding them convenient, outstanding facilities for their meetings at an affordable price.
If we are successful at bringing your group meeting and/or event to Flint & Genesee, not only will you help bring more business to the community, you will receive:
- Recognition on the Community Champion Honor Roll (see below)
- Potential mention in community newspapers for you and your organization
- A token of our appreciation for your assistance
- And, if your suggestion leads to overnight stays at a Flint & Genesee hotel, you will be eligible for the Community Champion of the Year Award ($500 gift certificate), presented at the FGCVB’s annual Hospitality Awards program
Flint & Genesee Community Champion Honor Roll
- David White – 2012/2013
- Bill Everett (posthumous) – 2014
- Kevin Babcock – 2015
Questions, please contact DeAndra McCain, Director, MSA, CTA at (810) 600-1408.