Founded in 1857, Glenwood is truly Flint’s historic cemetery, listed on the Michigan Register of Historic Places in 1989 and the National Register of Historic Places in 2010. A tour of Glenwood reveals its spectacular funerary art and architecture along with the names of citizens who made Flint great, including: lumber barons, civil war veterans, two Governors, one Lt. Governor and pioneers of the carriage and automobile industries. Check website for hours of operation and special events.
Photo Source: Glenwood Cemetery