Meetings and Conventions
Contact us if you are planning for any of the following markets:
- Social Events
Our professional staff can assist you with:
- RFP Bidding Process: Interested in bidding to host an event or conference? We love a challenge! Just send us the RFP or bid packet and we will take it from there!
- Familiarization Tours: We invite and encourage you to let us coordinate your site visits throughout Flint & Genesee. We have so much to show you. See What’s Possible!
- Site Selection Coordination: At your request, we can provide you with information and pricing from properties in Flint & Genesee that meet your requirements.
- Promotional Materials: At no charge, area events and attractions will provide promotional materials for us to share with you and your attendees.
- Publicity Contacts: With our press kits and media contacts, let us help you get the publicity coverage you are looking for!
- Unique Group Activities: From arts and culture to exciting golf and family fun we want to help you incorporate fun-filled activities that will create memories of a lifetime for your attendees.
- Transportation Options: From public transportation to taxis, motorcoaches, party buses and limousine services we have the connections to move your guests from place to place comfortably and efficiently.
- Visitor Guides: Free for your attendees, our brand new, vibrant 124-page travel guide showcases everything there is to see and do throughout Flint & Genesee!
- Program/Event Planning: Our seasoned meeting professionals look forward to assisting you in coordinating your entire event.
- Licensing & Permits: We know where to go to get you what you need!
- Volunteers: We have amazing volunteer services and groups throughout Flint & Genesee that are eager to learn how they can help you!
- Official Welcome Letters: We can provide you with personalized letters of welcome to your attendees.
- Photo Gallery: Our FGCVB has a gallery of incredible photos for you to view to help promote your meeting or event!
Call or e-mail today to get started, or begin by submitting an RFP!