Holiday Magic in Mid Michigan
- Stroll historic Canterbury Village.
- Shop and enjoy lunch, on own, at the English Tudor.
- Visit the “Always Christmas Shop”.
- Stop in charming Historic Holly to see the Charles Dickens Festival.
- Explore the many unique artisan and antique shops.
- Relax at an old fashion soda shoppe.
- Listen to strolling minstrels and carolers.
- Check into the hotel of your choice.
- Dinner at local restaurant.
- Attend a Christmas performance at The Whiting.
- Return to hotel.
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Begin the day with a historic city tour of Flint.
- Enjoy a train ride on the North Pole Express.
- Walk back in time and experience the Christmas Magic at Crossroads Village, an 1860’s working Village.
- Enjoy dinner at the Village.
- Shop along Main Street.
- Enjoy a performance at the Opera House.
- Take a trip on the Huckleberry Railroad, a wooden, heated steamed train locomotive.