- Arrive at Montrose Orchards for strawberry or blueberry picking. Take a class on canning jam and take the final product home.
- Arrive at the Flint Farmers’ Market where you will witness a food demonstration using locally grown produce. Half of the guests will attend the demonstration the other half will participate in a cheese and wine tasting. The groups will flip after 45 minutes.
- Lunch will be on your own at the Flint Farmers’ Market.
- Tour Applewood Estates – The estate is formerly owned by Charles C. Mott, a former mayor of Flint and descendant of Mott’s Applesauce. The tour will include Applewood’s beautiful gardens and greenhouse.
- Check into the hotel of your choice and freshen up.
- Depart for Mott Community College for a cooking demonstration and dinner by the Culinary Arts Department.
- Travel to Pebblebrook Alpaca Farm to see Alpaca yarn being made.
- Arrive at Cooks Diary Farm too see how they make fresh ice cream and enjoy a serving.
- Class “Wine basics – how to find the wine you’ll love” at the Cork on Saginaw.
- Cupcake or cookie making class at Bella Birches. Receive decorating instructions on cupcakes or cookies. Take home three samples.
- Visit the French Laundry for a class on pre-war cocktail making.
- Take a trip to the Redwood Lodge, where the group will have a class and tasting on Michigan Beers.