Date(s) - 04/24/2013
12:00 pm-1:00 pm
MLive / Flint Jounal
This session will address the changes in the media landscape and how businesses can effectively adapt their marketing strategy across the new digital platforms.
Intro to Online Marketing – Flint and Genesee Chamber Lunch & Learn Series
Introduction to Online Marketing by the MLive Media Group is a series of seminars hosted by MLive /The Flint Journal and the Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce. This series of seminars will educate and equip business owners and professionals with the knowledge and tools they need to compete and stand out in the realm of online marketing.
There is no charge to attend these monthly sessions and lunch is included!
Please RSVP online here or call the Chamber at (810) 600-1404.
Standard session agenda
- 12 pm – arrive, get lunch and get settled
- 12:15 pm – 12:45 pm – presentation
- 12:45 pm – 1 pm – Q & A, wrap up, announcement of next session
- May 22, 2013: How to Use Social Media to Communicate with Customers and Grow Your Business and Managing your Online Reputation - This session will give business professionals tips on how to effectively use social media to build a loyal following and increase awareness of your products and services and how to manage their online reputation and leverage the power of online reviews as the new ‘word of mouth’ referral marketing.
- September 25, 2013: Online Visibility Check Up: Getting Found by Search Engines (Part 1) - This session will help business owners and professionals understand the importance and anatomy of a search engine results page, as well as some tactics of getting found by consumers when they are searching for your products or services.
- October 23, 2013: Online Visibility Check Up: Grading your Website’s Online Effectiveness (Part 2) - This session will cover website search engine optimization tips, user navigation pitfalls and an overview of Google analytics.
- November 20, 2013: Building Brand Awareness Online - This session will address the importance of name recognition and awareness in the market to keep your business top of mind with potential customers when they are in the market for your goods and services.