The Flint & Genesee Chamber has established committees in order to help improve our community. Involvement in these organizations is a great way to network while sharing your talents and expertise.
- African American Advisory Committee: Addressing the concerns of the African American business community.
- Ambassadors: Ambassadors support the Chamber in a variety of ways—from participating in lunches, after hours or group events, to spreading the word about the Chamber and welcoming new members to the organization.
- Disability Works: A group of leaders from Genesee County businesses and agencies working together to establish a single source of information and support focused on people with disabilities as employees.
- Young Professionals: Connecting young professionals and supporting the Chamber with volunteer and philanthropic community projects.
- Sales Lead Roundtable: Available only to Chamber members as a quick and efficient way for you or your sales staff to get current and accurate lead information by sharing with others.
- Women’s Business Committee: Advocating and supporting women in business for over 20 years.