SEE RESULTS. WIN CONTRACTS.
The I-69 Thumb Region PTAC has a track record of successfully preparing local businesses to win government contracts on the local, state and federal levels. We can help you navigate the government contracting maze.
The highly accessible team will work with you from start to finish providing flexible, responsive and confidential counsel.
As a PTAC client, you gain the value of working with a team that is certified in federal contract management, experienced in all levels of government contracting, proposal development and opportunity identification.
PTAC clients can receive:
- Individualized business counseling
- Registration and Certifications
- Identification of local, state and federal bid opportunities
- Support with bid proposals
- Training/networking/matchmaking events
- Federal Acquisition Regulations
- Procurement award history
- And more…
PTAC serves seven counties, including: Shiawassee, Genesee, Lapeer, St. Clair, Sanilac, Tuscola and Huron.
For more information, contact a knowledgeable team member today!
Stacy Betts, Director of PTAC
Andrew Hayes, Procurement Counselor
Chelsea Schutz, PTAC Specialist